K so I am curious as to what you girls think. As an lds girl I think it is something that is a bit taboo in our culture. I remember a few years ago I was watching America's got talent and a pole dancer came on. It was the first time I had ever seen it and I was expecting it to be awful after all I heard about pole dancing but she got on the pole and was so elegant and beautiful. I think if classes were in my area and it wasn't so looked down on I would possibly do it. I watch videos like this and I think with the exception of her outfit its beautiful. Anyways I am curious as to what you all think? Do you think it is skanky all the time without exception or can it be done tastfully? Would you look down on someone who did it?
No comments:
Post a Comment