


A little over two years ago I would have thought whoever told me I would be completely in love with this boy was a crazy person. We have known one another for about four years, give or take, but we were just casual friends, occasionally talking, but not very much. Then we were in a ward play together when I was a junior in high school. I began to get to know him, but not that much. It was during this time that he was baptized, and I did attend, something I am really glad about now! Then the year passed and we saw one another at church, but I was more into his best friend! Then around the Christmas of 2008 his dad passed away, and I remember going to the funeral. But it was not until later in around May of 2009 that we began to be close friends. I “tricked” him into asking me to the Mormal, an LDS prom. We started talking more and realized how much we had in common. After the dance we just started hanging out quite a bit, but I still kind of had a boyfriend. I had broken up with the boy when he moved away, but we were not necessarily totally done. Then one day Alex kissed me! It was then that I realized that I better figure out what I was going to do! I decided to take a chance and try things with him. From then on we were practically inseparable and even though it was only a couple of months that we were together, I knew all along that we were meant for one another. He brought out the best in me and was not only my beau, but my best friend, too. He left December 2, 2009 and is coming home December 9, 2011! Less than five months left! I just cannot believe how lucky I am to have such a wonderful man in my life and am so proud of him for being on a mission, but I cannot wait until I see him again!
Thank you so much!!!!!
ReplyDelete